cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: [Proposal] Web based GUI development environment for Cocoon
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:49:41 GMT
This is a huge application. Very optimistic :-)

Nevertheless, I would be very grateful if such a tool existed and it would
be the most elaborate example of how to use Cocoon.
Do start "small": context-sensitive help alone comes down to at least twice
the amount of documentation available now. Why not focus on that first. Even
if the rest wouldn't make it past alpha there is a huge benefit of all the
documentation.

Sorry, can't offer any hands on help now.

Bye, Helma