cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leszek Gawron" <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject RE: Call continuations from flow instead of sitemap
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:53:58 GMT
> Provided that "action" contains continuation ID and not actual
> continuation object... you need to lookupWebContinuation from the
> ContinuationsManager component, this will give you WebContinuation
> object. Once you have it... Something like this should be able to invoke it:
>
>     var wk = contManager.lookupWebContinuation(action);
>     var c = wk.getContinuation();
>     c(c);

This is the working code which I'd like to wikify:

var contManager = null;
try {
  contManager = cocoon.getComponent(
"org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManager" );
 var wk = contManager.lookupWebContinuation( continuationId );
} finally {
  if ( contManager != null )
    cocoon.releaseComponent( contManager );
}
var c = wk.getContinuation();
c(c);

I do not know how can I display the default "invalid continuation" screen.
Could you help?

	lg