cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leszek Gawron" <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Call continuations from flow instead of sitemap
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:30:47 GMT
I have this snipped in one of my .js files :

var user = null;
function main( action ) {
	cocoon.response.setHeader( "Expires", "-1" );
	cocoon.response.setHeader( "Cache-Control", "no-cache" );
	cocoon.response.setHeader( "Pragma", "no-cache" );

	if ( user == null ) {
		loginInternal();
	}

	invoke( action );
}

This is based on the linotype sample. I add some headers to every flow
invocation response to make the IE not cache the content. It works fine but I
have a problem with continuations. This url:

http://ouzo/nTer/310b3f485d5a0c0a243e3011632a138d38357c38.continue

is still cached. So I need to set cache control headers for these urls too.
I know I can make it in sitemap (via actions) but I would like to have ALL
logic in my flow and use sitemap.xmap only for view rendering.

How can I achieve something like this (pseudo-code of course):

var user = null;
function main( action ) {
	cocoon.response.setHeader( "Expires", "-1" );
	cocoon.response.setHeader( "Cache-Control", "no-cache" );
	cocoon.response.setHeader( "Pragma", "no-cache" );

	if ( user == null ) {
		loginInternal();
	}

	if ( isFunction( action ) )