cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE:RESULTS] Move to SVN
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:27:41 GMT
On 22 Apr 2004, at 10:27, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>> Since we are working a lot with branches, and there will be even more
>> moving stuff around when the blocks will hit the street, I propose
>> that we move Cocoon to use SVN. It works very well and we will be
>> pushed to use it in any case in the near future.
>
> The result is that we have decided to move to subversion right after
> the next 2.1 branch point release.

Well, you seem to be very keen to close this vote already. ;-)

I know this is a dull comment, but upon checking the existing migrated
projects, I saw a collection of (a) small projects (community- and
impact-wise), or (b) empty folders. Cocoon has a large and active
developer and code base: should we be the first big project to migrate?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org