cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Javaflow] - Recalling a contianuation throws a NPE
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:58:59 GMT
I would highly suggest dropping in on #groovy on irc.codehaus.org for
any assistance on the best way to plug it into Groovy, though I
strongly suspect that a number of people there would jump on the chance
to put continuations in the normal groovy distro -- and at least one of
the people who regularly hangs out there has (sort of) implemented
continuations in java (Geert Bevin).

It is quite possible that adding continuation support directly into the
GroovyClassLoader would be very acceptable to them, or at a minimum,
removing any problems with setting the continuation class loader for
JavaFlow as a the upstream class loader would be happily cleared by the
people who know the language best =)

-Brian