cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject RE: Where is disposed called for the Stores?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:49:44 GMT

Hi Marco,

That's the very first thing I did ;)  That's where I noticed that the
method just isn't being invoked.  The store implements the Avalon
dispose method correctly (AFAICT) - that's why I just need to track down
exactly what is supposed to dispose of it :)

Thanks,

Corin

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Rolappe [mailto:m_rolappe@web.de]
Sent: Thursday, 15 April 2004 11:42 a.m.
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: AW: Where is disposed called for the Stores?

hi corin,

the container is responsible for dispose()ing the components (which for
this to work have to implement avalon framework's Disposable, of
course).

I'd suggest to set method entry breakpoints for the store's lifecycle
methods and look what's happening (e.g. maybe an exception thrown during
store's dispose).