cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject Where is disposed called for the Stores?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:57:56 GMT

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to integrate some of the new JCS improvements into our JCS
based store.  The biggest one is a fix to the "shutdown bug" which
ensures that the memory based key is written out to disk at shutdown
time.  At first I thought that the dispose() method of AbstractJCSStore
was being called, I'm now sure that it isn't.  In order for normal
shutdown procedures to happen this method must be called.

What exactly is supposed to invoke this method? Specifically at
shutdown, I've not been able to find anything which does.

Anyone got any insight?

Thanks,

Corin

us online at http://www.tvnz.co.nz