cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From 黄 海冬 <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject cocoon.sendPage and redirect-to not compatible?
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:40:04 GMT
Hi all,
  In cocoon forms we always use cocoon.sendPage to show after submit,like
this code in registration.js under samples\forms\flow:
    cocoon.sendPage("registration-success-pipeline.jx", bizdata);
  and then in sitemap to display it.

  But if I use redirect-to in this pipeline like:
     <map:match pattern="registration-success-pipeline.jx">
	<map:redirect-to uri="/samples/"/>
     </map:match>
  The page will display blank though if will redirect correctly if access
directly.When the redirect-to uri is cocoon://samples/ it works and the url
in browser is still like
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/2a327b45557554541d6f423c5c0b3712218e8f52.continue

but this way wouldn't work under some condition. Is this a bug that not
able to redirect to an http url when using sendPage?
  cocoon is current cvs version.

Roy Huang