cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject CalendarGenerator enhancement suggestion.
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:00:43 GMT
Hi,ugo:
  I checked CalendarGenerator today and thought about how it can be used.I was a Lotus Notes
programmer,there's a kind of calendar view in Notes.We like to display meetings,arrangements(scheduling
stuffs) in this kind of view.Today I check http://localhost:8888/samples/cal ,it looks almost
the same to Notes's calendar view,but only month.
  That's my suggestions:
  1.provide parameter "type",the type can be:
    a.year
    b.month(default,like now)
    c.two weeks
    d.week
    e.work day(week without Saturday and Sunday)
    f.two day
    g.day
  2.like http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=108004670802012&w=2
   provide the dates before the first day of the month and the dates after the last day of
the month if they are in the same week.
  3.provide an example to display information in the calendar view.

WDYT?

Roy Huang