cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: CalendarGenerator enhancement suggestion.
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:40:59 GMT
Hi,Ugo
    I will try to write some code to solve my need before may,but it may not as good as yours.I
will send the code to you after my work.

Roy Huang
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ugo Cei" <u.cei@cbim.it>
To: <dev@cocoon.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: CalendarGenerator enhancement suggestion.ut

> roy huang wrote:
> > Hi,ugo:
> >   I checked CalendarGenerator today and thought about how it can be used.I was a
Lotus Notes programmer,there's a kind of calendar view in Notes.We like to display meetings,arrangements(scheduling
stuffs) in this kind of view.Today I check http://localhost:8888/samples/cal ,it looks almost
the same to Notes's calendar view,but only month.
> >   That's my suggestions:
> >   1.provide parameter "type",the type can be:
> >     a.year
> >     b.month(default,like now)
> >     c.two weeks
> >     d.week
> >     e.work day(week without Saturday and Sunday)
> >     f.two day
> >     g.day
> >   2.like http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=108004670802012&w=2
> >    provide the dates before the first day of the month and the dates after the last
day of the month if they are in the same week.