cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Question]encoding quesition with file upload(was: [Help]How to get uploaded file name using different form-encoding(ever post in user mail-list)?)
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 02:58:46 GMT
I ever posted a help http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108255856002959&w=2
about get the correct file name under different form-encoding.After study http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RequestParameterEncoding
page I have found a solution:
1.Setting web.xml to get file name using the default form-encoding.
2.In other place use setCharacterEncodingAction to set the correct form-encoding.
the solution is almost the same to my original's setting but to different target.

It's clear that setCharacterEncodingAction wouldn't affect fileupload because this action
work after the file having been uploaded and MultipartHttpServletRequest having put filepart
in to session.After studying file upload java source for days,I think this kind of global
file upload method is not so good in many condition, should cocoon using some setting limit
only some url or pipeline to allow file upload? And this will enable using setCharacterEncodingAction
to set form encoding.

WDYT?

Roy Huang