cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:52:34 GMT
Il giorno 24/apr/04, alle 23:35, ha scritto:

> coliver     2004/04/24 14:35:35
>   Modified:    src/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation
>   Log:
>   Allow a nodeset to be returned as the result of xpath evaluation

Before this change, I had a template which contained something like the

<jx:forEach select="#{/docs}">

where "docs" was passed from flowscript as an array of DOM objects. The
template serialized all the DOMs. Now, it does not work anymore. After
a few trials and errors, I was able to make it work again by changing
it to:

<jx:forEach select="#{/docs}">

Is this an expected side-effect of the change? Can you explain why the
former version does not work anymore?

View raw message