cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation JXTemplateGenerator.java
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:27:49 GMT
Il giorno 25/apr/04, alle 17:04, Christopher Oliver ha scritto:

> What is the type of #{/docs} i.e. what does  #{getClass(/docs)} output?

class org.apache.commons.jxpath.BasicNodeSet

> What is the  type of #{.}i.e.what does #{getClass(.)}output?

class org.apache.commons.jxpath.BasicNodeSet

> What were the types of these objects before the change?

Exactly the same (I've reverted to revision 1.39 of
JXTemplateGenerator.java, which works). By the way, here is the
flowscript snippet that calls this template:

     var source = null;
     var resolver = null;
     var docs = [];
     while (! cal2.before(cal1)) {
         try {
             resolver =
cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolve
r.ROLE);
             source = resolver.resolveURI(uri);

docs.push(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.toDOM(
source));
         } finally {
             if (source != null)
                 resolver.release(source);
             cocoon.releaseComponent(resolver);
         }
     }
     cocoon.sendPage("views/day", { "docs" : docs });

> What happens instead?

Nothing is output, whereas before the contents of each DOM were
serialized.

> No it is not.  But I can't explain it until you provide more
> information.
>
> Chris

I hope I have provided enough info. Thanks for your assistance.

	Ugo