cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: cforms: events on widget instances
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:41:54 GMT

On 27 Apr 2004, at 10:24, Bruno Dumon wrote:

<snip>

> (*) multivaluefield: the builder happily builds the listeners, but
> multivaluefield seems to nowhere create events. So I haven't added
> instance-based event listeners on that widget either. -> solution I see
> is to add full support for value changed events to this widget.

I would love to see value changed events added to multivaluefield.

I was developing a form earlier that was making a (Hibernate-managed)
Bean that had 9 many-to-many relationships (Collections of Beans on the
Bean) where each one was multivaluefield you could use to add and
remove Beans from the Collections.

Currently I have to expensively reset each of these properties each
time the form is submitted, regardless of change.

<snip/>

regards Jeremy