cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bhagya Nair G. V." <bhagyanair...@infosys.com>
Subject Request Problem with enctype="multipart/form-data"
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 06:01:59 GMT
Hello ,

  Got your details from
<http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2003-July/016255.h
tml>
http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2003-July/016255.ht
ml. I have a problem of reading data from request after setting
enctype="multipart/Form-data ".Since you have worked on similar cases ..
hopefully you might be able to help me out.

Problem:

 I have a JSP file which has got two hidden parameters and a file upload
button(I am reading XLS file using ,Jakarta.POI).

 On the click of the upload button I am able to read the XLS file but my
request is coming as null. If I am removing the enctype then I am able
to read the hidden parameters available in the JSP but not the XLS file.
Actually I want to read both.

In the below code I am getting req.getParameterNames().hasMoreElements()
as false.

      while(req.getParameterNames().hasMoreElements())

      {

            Object obj = req.getParameterNames().nextElement();

            System.out.println("Element : "+ obj);

      }

Please advise ...

Thanks and Regards