cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move to SVN
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:49:25 GMT
Hi,

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Since we are working a lot with branches, and there will be even more
> moving stuff around when the blocks will hit the street, I propose that
> we move Cocoon to use SVN. It works very well and we will be pushed to
> use it in any case in the near future.

+1 for moving to SVN (though I disagree with your reason, I agree for
all the other benefits SVN brings!)

On 21 Apr 2004, at 12:01, David Crossley wrote:

> I too think that timing is vital. We need to carefully consider
> whether we should get 2.1.5 out first.

Yes. I'd be -1 on moving to SVN before the next release - though I
guess now is the time to start experimenting, to make sure we have a
smooth transition.

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/