cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [Kernel2.2] Comments
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:15:39 GMT
On 1 Apr 2004, at 12:27, Leo Sutic wrote:

> Can we add an attribute or something to each block saying "yes, I can
> be
> gracefully redeployed" or "when you undeploy me, you must cut all wires
> immediately"?

I think you could achieve the same result by listening to the destroy()
event triggered by the framework when the block is undeployed. When
your composer's "destroy" is called, you can simply invalidate all the
instances of all objects your composer has created, but that were not
released back to it by the framework...

OR something like it...

	Pier

BTW, next two days is initial Cocoon 2.1 implementation in VNU, very
busy, sorry :-(