cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Duplicated code (Was: Re: Serializers issues...)
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:18:05 GMT
Hi all,

I'm finally getting around to re-acquainting myself with stuff in our CVS, and I've noticed
there's
a lot of duplicated files:

compare:

src\blocks\serializers\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\serializers\encoding

with:

src\blocks\scratchpad\garbage\source\java\org\apache\garbage\serializer\encoding

When the serializers block is "done," I assume the stuff in scratchpad is going away?

I would also like to propose that if the OutOfMemoryError with the serializers block isn't
fixed for
2.1.5, we exclude it by default before release.. otherwise we're going to have a bunch of
people
asking the same question over and over.

WDYT?

Regards,