cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: formation@anyware-tech.com
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:40:43 GMT
Geoff Howard wrote:
> No, you're not the only one - but far from being upset I am always happy
> to get commercial Cocoon information, especially from someone actually
> involved in the community.
>
> Geoff
>
> Jorg Heymans wrote:
>

>> Am i the only one who has received unsollicited cocoon related
>> advertisement mail from anyware-tech on several email addresses?
>> I believe it's a cocoon related company from one of the committers here.

Sorry, the line has been crossed with me.  I also got the spam, and I
can't even read it since it's

a) Totally in French, and I can't read a lick of French.
b) In HTML

It's also completely unsolicited.  That is where I draw the line, even
if it's for Cocoon stuff.

I wouldn't mind it so much if I were asked about it first, and I could
actuall comprehend the content.  Come on, unsolicited email?  I thought
people knew better these days.

Grumpily in the morning,

Tony, who will happily opt-in for an English, plain-text email list from
any company involved commercially with Cocoon.