cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: NetUtils / StringUtils / Tokenizer
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:02:27 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> There are other places where we can take advantage of this jar.

If so, please go on and change them to make use of the library, but
remember that current users of our code may rely on some undocumented
behaviour (like, for instance, never returning null from
NetUtils.normalize).

It would be fine also, in order to verify that the assumptions still
hold, to keep the current testcases, even if we would be effectively
testing others' code.

In the end, I'm not sure it's worth it, particularly after having seen
of Commons' "peculiarities".

	Ugo