cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject JSP components source resolving
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:10:21 GMT
On 24.04.2004 03:57, joerg@apache.org wrote:

> joerg       2004/04/23 18:57:19
>
>   Modified:    src/blocks/jsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation
>                         JSPGenerator.java
>                src/blocks/jsp/java/org/apache/cocoon/reading JSPReader.java
>                .        status.xml
>   Log:
>   Hopefully fixed the source resolving in JSP components finally by using
>
>   standard Cocoon/Avalon Excalibur source resolving. This allows to use all
>
>   known protocols and Cocoon pseudo protocols as long as the JSP file is
>
>   inside the servlet's context.

Can you please review the commit more intensively. In theory it should
be better than before as the standard source resolving is used and no
longer some hacked strings. But maybe there are other side effects I
hadn't in mind.
Additionally there might be a simpler method to make the url of the jsp
file absolute relative to the servlet's context path, i.e. something
instead of

   file:/D:/path/to/webapp/path/to/jsp
- file:/D:/path/to/webapp/
=                        /path/to/jsp