cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE:RESULTS] Move to SVN
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:14:46 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
>> Le 22 avr. 04, à 10:27, Nicola Ken Barozzi a écrit :
>>
>>> ...The result is that we have decided to move to subversion right
>>> after the next 2.1 branch point release....
>>

>> Can you recommend a practice repository for people who need to test
>> their clients (before messing up with the Cocoon SVN repository ;-) ?
>

> As Nicola Ken mentioned, there's:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/test
>
> You can check out, but to commit you need a password. If I can get
> one, I'll pass it on.

Irony of ironies, it was our own Antonio who answered by infrastructure@
query, with the following info:

<snip>
Before you can commit to the subversion repository, you will need to
create an SVN password. To do this, log on to minotaur.apache.org and run
the following command:

          svnpasswd /x1/svn/asf-committers username

The will ask you for a subversion password. This is the user and password
you will use when checking in code.
</snip>

taken from:
http://incubator.apache.org/directory/svn.html