cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [cforms] refactoring questions (was Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/formmodel Struct.java Messages.java Repeater.java MultiValueField.java AbstractContainerWidget.java Output.java Upload.java Action.java Form.java ContainerDelegate.java AbstractWidget.java Field.java Union.java BooleanField.java Widget.java)
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:01:47 GMT

Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> But you can not give the form developer a NPE IMO as it happened for the
> bindings:
>
> widget = getWidget(nonExistingId);
>
> widget.aFunction();
>
> If this won't be the case for your proposal I'm ok with it.

nope, this is entirely different

by the way is what you mention above fixed now?
I've no recollection on it.

(ah this short memory is a bliss most of the time, thx for keeping up
with it, ... euh what was your name again?)

> Joerg

(ah yes, thank you!)

-marc= (in an odd and silly state of mind, specially after reading
Steven's latest blog entry and finding myself in community discussions,
I'ld better get to some more coding :-))