cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Serializers issues...
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:41:11 GMT
On 21.04.2004 15:27, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>>I'm totally unable to create correct <SCRIPT> <LINK> and <TEXTAREA>

>>HTML tags with Xalan...
>
>>Dunno, maybe it's my config, but with the
>>garbage serializer, I'm able to validate my pages at the W3C validator
>>service, with the default one, I'm not...

Don't know if you saw my commit to the cforms stylesheets, but I got my
form both XHTML 1.0 and HTML 4.01 strict valid with the default Xalan
serializers including script, link and textarea in the page. Could it be
you have an old Xalan being loaded instead of the Cocoon one (aka
endorsed libs)?

Joerg