cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Make ProcessingException extend CascadingRuntimeException
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:23:29 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Ugo Cei wrote:

>>> It's not up to interpretation, as nobody can veto [VOTE]s.
>>>
>>> Vetos can only be used to revert commits that should not happen
>>> because of problems they generate, and be accompanied with solid
>>> technical reasons.
>>

>> Thank you for the clarification. I did look around for an exhaustive
>> and unambiguous description of our voting procedures, but couldn't
>> find any. Do you have any pointers?
>

> http://incubator.apache.org/learn/voting.html

Hmmm...

"Under normal (non-lazy consensus) conditions, the proposal requires
three positive votes and no negative ones in order to pass; [...]
For code-modification votes, +1 votes are in favour of the proposal, but
-1 votes are vetos  and kill the proposal dead until all vetoers
withdraw their -1 votes."

Doesn't this apply to this vote?

	Ugo