cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: flowscript bizData "AOP"
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:26:16 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

>On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 11:09:42AM +0100, Upayavira wrote:
>

>>Leszek Gawron wrote:
>>

>>>I would really love something like you mentioned - another context at
>>>cocoon
>>>root like ${cocoon.applicationWideVariables.homePath}
>>>

>>cocoon.context?
>>

>And if you host multiple aplications in single cocoon?

Hmm. Well, your context provides a simple hashmap. So long as the keys
don't overlap between applications, you'd be fine.

Otherwise, well, you'll have to define what an 'application' in this
context. To my mind, 'application' can only relate to a Cocoon instance
and remain at all clear. Otherwise, I guess you're talking about a
mounted sitemap, but how would you create such an application instance?
How would Cocoon know that it is currently in this application, or
currently in that one?

Upayavira