cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Continue Development of 2.1.x
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:13:26 GMT
On 19.04.2004 10:08, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> And we have the concerns from Ugo and Joerg? What do you two
> think, now after I could convince Ralph :) ?

And it's really difficult to convince Ralph if the issue is backwards
compatibility related AFAIK :)

So I vote +1 for further development in 2.1 if it's only concerned to
"private" interfaces. If "public" interfaces are related I suggest to
switch to Cocoon 2.2 for this stuff, which is then a cleaner 2.1 and is
nearly fully compatible. For the new container/blocks stuff I would like
to see a Cocoon 3.0.

Joerg