cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas <bierha...@gmx.de>
Subject Redirects do not work inside aggregations
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:26:07 GMT
Hello!

I reported this problem a while ago to the user's list, but did not get
any reply, so here again...

The documentation says that the option global="true" or global="yes"
should make it possible to abort an aggregation and send a redirect via
http.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/redirection.html#Global+Redirects

That does not work for me (Cocoon 2.1.4). Excerpt from a sitemap:

<map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="redirect">
      <map:redirect-to uri="redirected"/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="aggregate">
      <map:aggregate element="root">
        <map:part src="cocoon://aggregatedRedirect"/>
      </map:aggregate>
      <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="aggregatedRedirect">
      <map:redirect-to global="true" uri="redirected"/>
    </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Accessing "redirect" correctly results in a http-redirect to
"redirected". However, "aggregate" is trying to resolve "redirected"
internally and does not send the redirect.

I had a look on what's going on, but as sitemap processing involves
quiet a lot a things, I could not figure it out exactly. I could observe
however, that the attribute "global" gets lost (is not present in the
node's "Configuration" object) and that the uri somehow gets prefixed
with "cocoon:/".

I attached an complete example sitemap.

Best regards,

Thomas