cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: forms block does not build
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 06:32:38 GMT

Jonas Ekstedt wrote:

> Hello
>
> I get following errors when I build cocoon:
>
> Compiling 18 source files to
> /opt/dev/cocoon-2.1/build/cocoon-2.1.5-dev/blocks/forms/dest
> /opt/dev/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/transformation/EffectWidgetReplacingPipe.java:288:
cannot assign a value to final variable attrs
>                     input.attrs = attrsCopy;
>                          ^
> /opt/dev/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/transformation/EffectWidgetReplacingPipe.java:289:
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : variable mine
> location: class
> org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation.EffectPipe.Element
>                     input.mine = true;
>                          ^
> 2 errors
>
> Cheers
> // Jonas

Jonas,

be sure to have a recent and clean cvs checkout or either an official
source-release of cocoon

it looks like your version of the EffectWidgetReplacingPipe.java is not
in sync with the EffectPipe.java (there have been some recent additions
to both)

regards,
-marc=