cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Widdershoven <...@dds.nl>
Subject Re: To make XML on the fly
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:26:01 GMT
try
localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/linkrewriter/bookdemo/

and pay attention to the headings (index, overview, installing/index)

It could also be that yuo want to imitate the Cocoon wiki pages: "your
trail"
on top of the screen.

I don't know how that is done, but if that's what you want there *are*
people who know
how to do that:)

Leon