cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Widdershoven <...@dds.nl>
Subject Re: Back button of my navigator
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:14:05 GMT
Though I'm quite sure the previous information is enough (provided I got
the question right), I think
the following link is usefull:

http://www.class.noaa.gov/cocoon/nsaa/sitemap.xmap

With special attention to the set-header action and the map:act part:

 <map:action name="set-header" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.HttpHeaderAction" logger="sitemap.action.set-header"/>

<!-- Lot's of code - see webpage -->

   <map:match pattern="listing">
    <map:act type="set-header">
        <map:parameter name="Pragma" value="expires"/>
        <map:parameter name="Expires" value="0"/>
        <map:parameter name="Cache-Control" value="no-cache"/>
      <map:generate  type="serverpages" src="docs/searchresults.xsp"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/listing.xsl">
      </map:transform>
      <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:act>
   </map:match>