cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Widdershoven <...@dds.nl>
Subject Re: Back button of my navigator
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:00:13 GMT
I'm no wizard but I think the problem is that browsers cache the page.
The browser should request the page again when Back is pressed.

There is a HTTP1.1 header "no-cache" which should be set on the page.
I don't really know how to do that - something like
response.setHeader( "Cache-Control", "no-cache");
response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache" );

a no-store, or must-revalidate header could also be an option but I'm
not at home with those headers.

If there's a wizard around to (s)he might tell you how to set those headers
in the sitemap, xsp or flowscript (I don't know what you use - but the
sitemap
is a good option I think; maybe a configuarion of the html serializer?)

Hope this is at least a pointer in the right direction,
leon