cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Krulewitz <sh...@mm.st>
Subject Hang when getting a datasource connection - new version?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 22:56:54 GMT
Hey folks --

I just ran into a problem on my development machine using Cocoon 2.1.4
and Postgresql 7.4.  Requests are hanging when I call getConnection() on
the datasource.  Drilling into the objects in the Eclipse debugger
reveals that no connections are "ready" in the pool.  I believe this
problem has come up a few times before:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106059323215738&w=2

The fix is to upgrade the excalibur-datasource-1.1.1.jar to something
more recent, but I'm not sure where to get a newer binary.  The
avalon-excalibur/datasource repository seems to have been totally redone
since that jar was created, and I'm not sure how to compile what is in
there.

Can someone point me to a binary version of this jar that has this bug
fixed?

thanks,
-steve