cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject fi:styling type="date
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 00:49:23 GMT
On 06.04.2004 17:32, joerg@apache.org wrote:
> joerg       2004/04/06 08:32:03
>
>   Modified:    src/blocks/forms/samples/forms form1_template.xml
>                         form1_template_action.xml
>   Log:
>   Tim, forget my stupid comment about different styling in and outside of repeaters -
find the difference ;-)

>   I only wonder why I have done the mistake multiple times

This led me to the question why the form model does not give the styling
hint to the pipeline. Of course, it is styling, but for the date it is
somewhat datatype centric. In the stylesheet there is also a comment
about getting the convertor's format out of the form model - this issue
would be solved too.

WDYT?

Joerg