cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Ahlers <m...@hippo.nl>
Subject Problem with OJB
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:44:36 GMT
Hi,

I am a new kid on the block and work with the OJB/JDO block. Using a
database with no relations works perfectly, however when I increase
complexity and use foreign keys I fail to get it working. The following
error is what I get:

[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator] ERROR: Error while
iterate Result Set for query
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsQueryObject[query: Query from class
nl.hippo.nvpt.Articles where [id = 55], class descriptor: nl.hippo.nvpt.Ar
ticles]
/ by zero java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero

Can anybody explain why iterating over a result-set gives a div by zero?

Thanks in advance,
Mike Ahlers