cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [RT] - XUL revisited....
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:00:00 GMT
Hello Corin,

I would be really interested what means "XUL in production" for your
company. We have created a remote web application with XUL almost a year
ago:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106448994624522&w=4.
The mentioned URL is no longer online as the company is dead. The
application and me are now at another company. I know the application is
still in live use, but I don't know really the current status.

Joerg