cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject [QVote] remove JStyle
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:25:55 GMT
On 06.04.2004 13:52, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> It does not provide much value - how many times have you looked into the
> generated XSP code? And how important for you was formatting of this
> generated code? I'm ok with keeping it, but, for myself, I have it
> disabled (and jstyle.jar removed).

I think so too, but I have never really used XSP. Only some tests for
some bugs. And there the code looked not that bad when you have it
already formatted in the XSP.

So let's start a quick vote: If anybody has objections when removing
jstyle.jar, the JStyleFormatter and its conf, please comment. IMO a
deprecation phase is not really needed as this feature was never (?), at
least since a long time not activated by default.

Joerg