cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] - XUL revisited....
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:49:50 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Hi:
>
>I was revisiting the XUL website and found something great:
>
>http://mab.mozdev.org/
>
>I am seriously thinking in XUL as the final code from forms block. I know XUL only works
in Mozilla, but if we have the control of all the users machines, XUL can be the best choice.
Think in a rich client without the fat of Java Applets. ;-)

"if we have the control"... Unfortunately, 90% of people out there use IE...

But a featureful XUL implementation of the CForms styling would
certainly help to convince people trashing IE and going for Mozilla!

So +1 for a XUL styling.

Sylvain