cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: new blocks.properties way more painful to use
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 02:44:05 GMT
On 05.04.2004 04:31, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>>>in the past I was used to:
>>>
>>> 1) cp blocks.properties local.blocks.properties
>>> 2) vi local.blocks.properties
>>> 3) uncomment the blocks that I wanted to exclude
>>>
>>>Today, I have to go thru a bunch of include and change them from true to
>>>false. Much more hassle than just uncommenting/commenting one line.

>>Stefano,
>>
>>There was a vote:
>>
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=108082330700004&r=1&w=2

> I think this is the same again a less than 24 hours vote. AFAIK, there
> must be at least a 48 hours.

That's not true! I started the vote on Thursday before work:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108082318706889&w=4
and committed the stuff Friday after work:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108093289629087&w=4

Of course you can still object that it have been only 30 hours, but til
Stefano's objection there had been 80 hours:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108111709731490&w=4
which is even more than the longest voting period of 72 hours I know of.

Joerg