cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [DONE] Nested variable resolving
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:01:34 GMT
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Upayavira wrote:
>
>> I've just finished my nesting PreparedVariableResolver, along with
>> some test cases. After getting the test cases to work, the Cocoon
>> samples seem to work fine, without any modification!!! Wow! [I guess
>> I'm used to breaking things when I change them. Unit tests seem like
>> a great way to stop me from doing that!]
>>

> Hmmm... did you take a look at bug 28176? From the stack trace you're
> the one to suspect. :-)

Yes. I can see that. I worked that out while lying in bed!

Basically, I treat a colon as a special token, e.g. {module:expr}, but
don't handle the situation where a colon is not intended as a token,
e.g. cocoon:blah. I think I know how to fix it, and will do it as soon
as I get some computer time - hopefully this evening.

Same goes for escaped braces. Allowing the use of braces which aren't
intended to identify a module. I think I know how to do that as well.

Upayavira