cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: excluding unstable blocks by default
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 14:57:23 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 2 avr. 04, à 16:28, Upayavira a écrit :
>
>> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>>
>>> Upayavira <uv <at> upaya.co.uk> writes:
>>> Now I want to complete this picture:
>>> build (minimum) webapp <== just Cocoon core
>>> build stable webapp <== Cocoon core + stable blocks
>>> build unstable webapp <== Cocoon core + stable + unstable blocks
>>> build complete webapp <== Cocoon core + stable + unstable +
>>> deprecated blocks...

...or slightly modified

build core            // core only
build stable          // core + stable blocks
build unstable        // core + stable + unstable blocks
build full            // core + stable + unstable blocks +
                       // deprecated blocks

build stable webapp   // core + stable blocks + webapp
build unstable webapp // core + stable blocks + unstable + webapp
build full webapp     // core + stable blocks + unstable +
                       // deprecated blocks + webapp

build webapp          // =build stable webapp
build                 // =build stable webapp

Although I won't exspect the inclusions from the
target names. I'd exspect "build unstable" to build
the unstable blocks *only*.

Hm...
--
Torsten