cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: excluding unstable blocks by default
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:37:15 GMT
To my mind, Mark makes some interesting points here. Could we get away
from using a simple include/exclude, and have:

build stable      <-- only stable stuff
build unstable   <-- stable and unstable
build webapp   <-- only stable stuff

Or better:

configure stable      <-- only stable stuff
configure unstable   <-- stable and unstable
configure webapp   <-- only stable stuff

That way, it isn't much work to get the unstable stuff, but you've got
to ask for it.

Upayavira,  who's busilly trying to catch up with cocoon-dev.