cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] notation of blocks selection properties
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:44:54 GMT

Upayavira wrote:

> Joerg Heinicke wrote:

<snip />

>> So now the vote:
>>
>> [ ] exclude.block.blockname=true|false
>> [+1] include.block.blockname=true|false

is my vote too...

>> Joerg
>>

> Exclude always seemed really odd to a native English speaker. It was
> always the wrong way around.
>
> Upayavira

well, imagine trying to figure it out if you're not a native English
speaker :-)

in any case: this will be rather bath news for people that have adopted
to this scheme:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=YourCocoonBasedProjectAnt16

just because they want an easy swap from 2.1.x to current cvs-head and
back if needed...

have to think about a flexible way out for those, hints and tips welcome...

only thing I can figure now is for those people to have both exclude.**
and include.** props in their local.build.properties so they get the
same kind of build result

regards,
-marc=