cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] javaflow
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:50:18 GMT

>>> no not yet ...would you prefer this
>>> also for the dev version or only for
>>> the release?
>>>

>> I personally would prefer to disable it already for
>> the dev version as many users are trying out Cocoon
>> from the CVS and then only use later on a released
>> version as a reference.
>> And it definitly makes releasing Cocoon easier. I think
>> it's very easy to forget to disable the block during
>> the release process.
>>
>> But I also guess, I'm again the only one with this
>> opinion :(
>>
>> Carsten
>>

> no. +1 from me ;-)

Well, I personally think if someone is using our
HEAD branch and is missing which blocks are stable
and which are not ...well, he should better go for
the releases.

And I also trust our release manager that he will
not forget to change it when it is on his todo
list for the release ;-) But I have absolutely no
problem with disabling in dev by default.

...I known about it and have my local blocks
properties file anyway ;)

cheers
--
Torsten