cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@babelobjects.com>
Subject Re: Trying to solve a bug
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:55:35 GMT
I think the transfomer is OK.

When I look in my html form, everything is ok :
-- Begin html form code --

<form method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="portal?cocoon-portal-action=3&cocoon-portal-event=76"
xmlns:coplet="http://apache.org/cocoon/portal/coplet/1.0">
<input name="woody_submit_id" type="hidden"><input value="1404764e523640355b684e00066541184b53794d"
type="hidden" name="continuation-id">

-- End --

It's when I press the submit button that I see the
request-param:continuation-id is empty even if I'm sure the request has
been parsed, because I saw the uploaded file in the upload-directory.

But when I do {request-param:continuation-id} in my pipeline, there is
nothing.

Very strange