cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@babelobjects.com>
Subject Re: Trying to solve a bug
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:48:42 GMT
Carsten,
thanks for your answer

I already use hidden field for continuation id.

My action attribute doesn't contain anything important. Just submit
value for example according the
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyCopletForPortalEngine

So, I have no request param appended to the uri in my action attribute.

However, I still can't see any request-param, hidden or not.

Jean-Christophe