cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@babelobjects.com>
Subject Trying to solve a bug
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:10:59 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to solve a bug but I need a little information.

Here is the bug I open it in bugzilla.

I need to use a upload form with the new cocoon portal. I use the
portal-html-eventlink to transform the action attribute. The problem is
enctype attribute is deleted by the portal-html-eventlink transformer.

I modified the tranformer to have the enctype attribute if present. I pass the continuation
id in an hidden field, but when the pipeline is processed, the {request-param:continuation-id}
is empty but I saw the uploaded file in the upload-directory.

If I don't use the transformer then I can set up a pipeline in the action attribute and I
see the continuation-id

So,
I think there is a problem with the multipart request. The fact to put the enctype data is
not enough. Why the portal doesn't see the request param ?

I tried to track the processing of the portal with Eclipse but I have non synchronized data
between my souce and the classes that are generated so it's difficult to know what's happening.

Can anybody give me a little info to help me debugging this ?

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
jck@BabelObjects.Com