cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Where is Xerces?
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 20:39:02 GMT
Andreas Kuckartz dijo:
> Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>> On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 22:07, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
>> > I got cvs mails. But the xerces related ones were only for
>> cocoon-lenya.
> Rolf
>> > does not seem to be guilty.
>>
>> Yes, I was guilty due to an aclipse crash.
>
> The eclipse crash does not explain why no cvs mails were sent for those
> actions.

Maybe the transaction was looked in between the deletion and because it
was aborted it don't sent the expected mail, but also cannot recover from
the error. No wonder if this is another chapter in CVS adventure. I
suggest to forget about this and push for the migration to SVN ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo