cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move to SVN
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:42:02 GMT

> Since we are working a lot with branches, and there will be even more
> moving stuff around when the blocks will hit the street, I propose that
> we move Cocoon to use SVN. It works very well and we will be pushed to
> use it in any case in the near future.
>
> +1

Enthousiastic +1000 here. I'm totally in love with subversion, and I think
it would help development immensely, not only because of branching but
also because of network-friendliness of HTTP (gosh, no more firewall
issues), WebDAV support (want to download the latest code? mount a webdav
share, no need to install anything). Oh, don't forget directory shuffling
and renaming - with history being preserved.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo