cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: OT: [RT] Use of flowscript or the pyramid of contracts
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:24:08 GMT
Hi all,
just curious, did ever someone in cocoonland, except me, use the
SQL-Maps and DAO-Framework from ibatis ( www.ibatis.com ). This is from
where Chris borrowed the Petstore sample, that he ported to flow. And
that was the simple reason why I hit upon these tools, that I use
since, contently.

I never tried something similar before and since, so I can't rate it,
or even compare it, with the tools you use (Hibernate OJB,..)  so,
comments would be very appreciated.

For training with these tools, I half backported the petstore flow
sample, so that it uses flow only for controller things, but leaving
all business logic under the responsibility of SQL-Maps/DAO. If there
is an interest, I could finish and contribute this alternative petstore
sample.

/leo